SYLKA™ products are made with a new fibre system NuSilk™. This fibre system is a luxury fibre engineered to replicate the delicate aesthetic qualities of natural silk.
Although products made with NuSilk™ are delicate and luxurious to touch, the micro fibre from which NuSilk™ is derived makes it extremely durable and hardwearing. The SYLKA™ collection, unlike any other natural silk or faux silk product, has a commercial grading, making it suitable for commercial use such as corporate, hospitality, luxury hotels, penthouses, luxury super yachts and fine residences.
Unlike all natural and faux silk luxury floor covering, including viscose and bamboo, NuSilk™ is the only fibre system of its type that will retain its beauty and delicate feel after cleaning. The cleaning properties of NuSilk™ are quite simply amazing and the more you use it the better it gets!
The SYLKA™ collections come in a range of designer-friendly natural shades that will complement any living space and create the look, as well as the feel, of luxury but we can also customise SYLKA™ carpets to any desired shade, for minimum orders of 20 square metres, with delivery in just six to eight weeks from the date of the order.
Allowing for completely bespoke designs and textures to suit your specific requirements, SYLKA™ Hand Tufted is created by highly skilled artisans, with the same durability as our other collections. Created using the second generation of the award-winning NuSilk™ fibre, SYLKA™ Hand Tufted offers a deep luxurious lustre and is easy to maintain and clean, anti-allergenic, hardwearing, and resilient to sun damage.
- SYLKA™ combines the highest standard of luxury with tested durability.
- The NuSilk™ fibre system gives SYLKA™ a natural silky lustre and softness at a fraction of the cost of natural silk.
- Unlike any other silk or faux silk, SYLKA™ has a heavy domestic/medium contract grading for unbeatable endurance and longevity.
- The NuSilk™ fibre resists yellowing, a common problem for bamboo, silk and viscose carpets.
- NuSilk™ enables spot cleaning without leaving a water mark and can be professionally steam cleaned as easily as any other conventional carpet, with outstanding results.
- Standard SYLKA™ colours can be dispatched from our London distribution centre within 24 hours, subject to availability, and we are able to deliver worldwide from our US factory.
For more information on the SYLKA™ collection, please contact us.